The Movie Lot Services Ltd is committed to minimise the impact of its activities on the environment and to encourage our clients, sub-contractors and all business associates to do the same.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our operating methods.
We therefore commit to:
- Support and comply or exceed with the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles to minimise toxic emissions and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing where possible.
- Reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- Update our Environmental Policy annually to ensure any changes and improvements to the policy are updated.